US & International
- Country Director, Senegal (Dakar, Senegal)
- Strategic Coordination & Learning Advisor, FFP (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Strategic Coordination & Learning Advisor, FFP ( Maradi, Niger)
- Vice President, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Country Director, Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Regional Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Advisor, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Vice President, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Director, Internal Audit (New York, NY or Washington, DC)
- Executive Assistant (New York, NY)
- Senior Communications Manager (New York, NY)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® CT (New Haven, CT)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NJ (Newark, NJ)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® OH (Cleveland, OH)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI (Milwaukee, WI)
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.